You are not deserve a reply…..but as a last attempt, I am just advising you please go to a psychiatrist for your “Cynical Attitude” problem…..You may got surprise…..I will try to explain how severely cynicism affected you.
Your Wordings :-
“Recently someone told me that, with the arrival of cell phones in our society, fishermen were able to do business more quickly than before, so is the business of prostitution. I hope nobody will come forward to say that the life of these prostitutes has become better because of this cell phone technology”
See your above wordings, you are not interested on the development happened through the mobile phones…but you are more conscious on whether Prostitutes are benefited or not.
Your Wordings :-
“Some people mock at me for writing these words from a capitalist country. Here too, I see beggers and prostitutes in the streets. You can see, children dress like characters from Charles Dicken novels, wandering in the poor neighborhoods of this city, teenage girls wearing little clothes to lure some sexually pervert customers. You wont see this pictures from travel stories written in 'Vanitha' or Malayala Manorama, by their executive editors.”
See here even though you are benefited – getting salary from that country….you are not seeing progress achieved by that country[ At least can you agree that there are less poor people than India or kerala]…your eyes are still searching for the beggars in the street…How you want? You don’t want drivers or laundries??? You want everyone become Chip designer…typical Utopian Marxist thought!!!!
You are telling that we can generate some good people bright people, they could come up with cost effective solutions and be in a position to negotiate with big corporations.
Did Umman Chandy or Smart city ask anybody not to do that????
You are not trying to understand the reality ….wearing a thick yellow glass, you are seeing everything as yellow…. you blindly criticize everything in front of you…like our Achuthanandan does!!!!! Creative criticism everybody likes but blind criticism is a stupidity.
Dear friends ,
Here I want to put one of the success story of Karnataka ....
Government of Karnataka setup a three-way joint venture comprising a Singapore based consortium, the Tata Group and the Karnataka Government – ITPL ….It created thousands of job opportunity in Bangalore…..It is similar
like how kerala government is planning to do with smart city[ Smart city plan is better than ITPL]...Here the only difference is Karnataka people realized the opportunity...but kerala people unnecessarily making voice against the project.
Please visit through the links
It is very sad to say that we, Keralites are making noise against every project whether it is Express Highway or it is Karimanal or it is +2 or it is self financing college…Just think one thing, where we reached now ???? All other Indian states are making progress and we are still like a Frog in a pond… We are so cynic to find the negative side always…
Regarding the Transparency…When a government is undergoing a deal, There is a limit for the Transparency…That’s why we elected our Leader to take the decision. Can we ask the transparency on the Diplomatic discussions with Pakistan?....or Military intelligence? We elected our government for 5 years, Let them do something good which will create some job opportunity.
Dear friend ,
If you don't know the fact...please don’t' tell that in the forum....Karnataka government asked help from a Singapore company to build ITPL....like how kerala government do it in smart city...Here the only difference is Karnataka people realized the opportunity...but kerala people unnecessarily making voice
Thanks for your kind reply. I went through your mail very carefully – and any “Chumattu Thozhilali” can easily understand that you are saying something for the sake of argument.
Please try to understand this is not a fight between Joseph Vs Jain. This is debate on ideology , Yes we can discuss some points you raised.
1) You are saying Bangalore has HAL and IISc. Can you tell from your heart this contributed the IT development in Bangalore?...If yes then what made Chennai, Mumbai even Calcutta- better than kerala?
2) I saw some Jargons you put on Embeded system, ok fine. That is a story of Intel and Microsoft…I am not making a cross debate to waste time. I will tell you a real story which is easy to understand. Here I am working in a company called I-FLEX SOLUTIONS LTD, It is a Indian company and No-1 Banking product company in the World !!! You can cross check this statement- [So don’t think Indians cannot beat foreigners], we sell the product from US to Singapore - Citi Bank to HDFC Bank. There are development centers in Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai…but not even though about kerala.
See what I am trying to say is instead of compete with Intel or Microsoft [
Yes we can do that parallel] . There are other opportunity also. We cannot start
anything after setup everything
3) In kerala we oppose everything…whether it is Express Highway or +2 or Karimanal or Self financing…you know, I am from a village where people opposed Computerization in the Village office…You know which party can do it…It is not the people’s act but party leader asked to do that…
4) Can you answer one question, you are working in a Capitalist country, most of the Corporate in Canada are owned by US an other foreigners, forget about Canada take Singapore any other Country.. …What is the problem you found there??? Don’t tell me the typical-bullshit Marxist answer “We cannot compare both”, tell me some genuine answer.
5) You are stating that you don’t want me to join your company…..Do you think that I will join in that firm????...but I wish you all the best for your future endorsement from my heart itself.
It is very easy to criticize anything….You know what happened in China when College students started criticize the government???? Hundreds of them perished in the spot itself!!!!....When we talk about the success of China, there are brutal murders happened….Then you may raise a question what is the relation between Smart city and China…Dear friend please try to understand the simple logic “Something is better than nothing”…. Its the mindset of malayalees who always do "deep analysis" to project the negative side. Everything is viewed with pessimistic mindset.... When I was in ICICI InfoTech, I directly asked Mr. Srinivasan ( MD)….why can’t it start in Kerala also….then the answer is …there are lot of Strike and trade union problems in Kerala….We must see what is happening in other state….TCS has 46,000 employee ….they are not interested to start any development centre in kerala…only Training division is there….Wipro has 36,000 people…only 40 are working in kerala, Infosys has 35,000 employee how many of them in kerala??? I saw someone telling, if Microsoft comes to kerala they won’t ask about Smart city!!!…we can take this one of the best humor in 2005…my simple question is Why Microsoft not yet come then????
Dear friends, my simple request is let the government do something….if it make 10 people employment…its fine….Something is better than Nothing
Some people are making real fun here…they are living in a Capitalist country and enjoying the freedom and wealth there…and making tears on kerala….This people may be against the Express highway also…Mr. Joseph…Don’t you feel shy to talk like this???...How come , their leader Achu did his surgery in a Capitalist country only…his son did MCA using management seat only…
Dear friend, Don’t bark like a dog, please understand the situation…Kerala was following the ideology what you described earlier…then what we achieved??? Both government ruled in kerala alternatively….So cannot put the blame to one party…Now can you tell that kerala is a progressed state??...then please keep quite and enjoy your life in that Capitalist country…..Please don’t disturb us…please…..