You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

We are looking for editors and content writers

We are looking for some good content writers for YourSmartCity.com. If you have good English writing skills, please respond here.

In general editor post is a volunteering post. This is not a position to make money.

Some of the key benefits of being an Editor are:

1. You will be recognized as an editor of the site.

2. Your name will be published in the About Us page of this site.

3. Once we are more popular, we will pay a small compensation to the editors, based on their activity level.

4. Editors will earn AdSense revenue indefinitely for all of their posts as long as they continue to be editor. (Regular members will get AdSense revenue only for 1 year from each of their posts)

5. Editors will be able to communicate their concerns about the site directly to the webmasters and most of their relevant/reasonable suggestions will get implemented.

I would like to apply for the content writers post, here.
    • Excellent written and oral skills in English
    • Strong interpersonal skills required for internal and external relationships
    • Excellent analytical skills that enable interpreting of data.
    • Excellent problem solving skills to identify and resolve problems
    • Ability to work independently and deal with a high degree of conflicting priorities.

CV-09-Freelance-Journalism.doc

Delete Attachment

Welcome to Yoursmartcity, Sapna. Our admin will get in touch with you soon.

Would like to apply for the post of content writers post...
    aged 36 years , Intrested in Kochi's Tourist potential & development
    Has served as a Village Officer for last 10 years & is on leave for 5 years, looking for new environment & more experience .
    Has developed a project (not yet submitted) on Queen of Arabian Sea Project, which is likely to submit at a press conference by march end.

Joseph Antony,

Welcome to YourSmartCity.com. I have sent you a direct email. Please let me know your response.

I am Jyothyjoseph. I would like to join as a editor of this site

SMART CITY is one of my favorite topic in these days.I would like to join as content writer in www.yoursmartcity.com,a partner site of www.spiderkerala.net.I have excellent writing skill for doing this job.I am doing a similar job in www.liveperson.com as online expert.

latest-bio.doc

Delete Attachment

Hello Jyothi and Sujith,

Hearty welcome to yoursmartcity. We need your quality contributions here. We are again happy to pay you for your quality posts in this site. So contribute here and earn good credits.

Happy Posting!!!

regards,
    Roshan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.