You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: SmartCity

Oommen Chandys hidden agenda exposed !!!!!!!!!!!

Now Smart City officials agreed to sign the agreement without Infopark.. Oommen Chandy cud have done this long back. We lost 2 years in IT. Oommen Chandy is responsible for this and taking this responsibility he shud not have any right to continue as an MLA or as an Opposition leader.

Time has come for Oommen Chandy to leave politics. He doesnt know how to do the job of a politician or CM or MLA?

Its better for him to do some business like "Palishakku Pananm Kodukkal". Let him join his Muthoot Grp as an employee.

Oommen Chandys hidden agenda???

1. What was the hidden agenda of Oommen Chandy to hand over infopark for peanuts?
    2. What was the hidden agenda of Oommen Chandy to hand over land to DIC for free?
    3. What was the hidden agenda of Oommen Chandy to give monopoly to DIC?

Either
    - He wud have got commission from DIC
    - To use this issue in elections. He was sure that LDF will oppose handing over Infopark to DIC
    - To block the developments in Infopark for 2 years. This helped his Muthoot grp to get clients.

Read this... the governance power of VS and LDF...

DIC officials agreed with all the terms and conditions of LDF.. Achuthanandan shud have the CM of kerala long back.

http://www.mathrubhumi.com/php/newsFrm.php?news_id=1243190&n_type=HO&category_id=1&Farc=&previous=Y>
    A glad news that smart city project is likely to be materialised after all the controversy. UDF had maintained through out the election campaign that if UDF comes to power smart city will be top priority. They blamed VS as vikasana virodhi. Now VS has proved beyond doubt that he is not a vikasana virodhi. Now my request is that the UDF who were so eager to implement the smart city should not start opposing the project unless and until there is any major concern. It is glad that DIC is ready to implement the project according to the requirement of the new government.

Defenitely, it realizes the ability of negotiations. I would congratulate the ministers and officials of kerala goverment especially the CPIM.

But, I would like to request to our honorable CM to keep his mouth shuy until the contract is signed. I still remember that he told in a public meeting that "DIC is an ARABI COMPANY....DIC is a real estate company etc. Even today when the media asked about his previous statement as above, our CM answered that " you will come to know DIC's activities and then you conclude wheather I said correct or wrong". If he has still doubt then why the hell he is doing all these dramas. So I would request CPIM to advise him to shut his mouth untill the agreement is signed.

Regards,

DIC is a real estate company etc. Even today when the media asked about his previous statement as above, our CM answered that " you will come to know DIC's activities and then you conclude wheather I said correct or wrong". If he has still doubt then why the hell he is doing all these dramas. So I would request CPIM to advise him to shut his mouth untill the agreement is signed.
    ---------
    Thomas : VS is saying correct. DIC is a doing the job of a real estate company. They build the IT infrastrcutre/flats. Thats why govt is not going to give them land for free. For IT companies govt is ready to give land for free.

It is not at all good to lick the feet of some developers. Govt shud have the bargaining power. VS and LDF govt have that power. U dont need to teach him that. Some stupids in this forum were telling that Smart City is going to West Bengal. Now VS or LDF didnt invite them for talks. They only came for talks. Govt shud have some will power to do something. VS has got that power and thats why DIC agreed to the terms and conditions of LDF now.

Abt Infopark : Infopark is providing IT facility for cheap rates. govt is doing this to create more jobs. Infopark is not going to loose anything. Most of the companies are intersted to get land in infopark only.. not in smart city.. bcz the rate ll be lesss.

Thomas : Abt u concern abt infopark...

Go to blore and see the difference b/w Electronics City and ITPL ???

Most of the companies are operating from Electronics City... It is a govt owned IT park.

In IT rate of facility is an important factor. thats why LDF opposed giving monopoly to DIC. If we give monopoly, then they can fix their own price for the IT facility... This ll affect IT in future.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.