You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: SmartCity

SMART CITY BECOMING REALITY - IS THIS THE END OF INFOPARK?

Dear All,
    I am not posting this message to criticize any political leaders. As per the discussions today, smart city is becoming reality. DIC seems to be ready to invest in kochi without handing over INFOPARK. It is realy a good news for all the unemployed keralites.

I would like share and an open discussion in this forum regarding the handing over of the INFOPARK. Both INFOPARK and DIC are infrastructure devolping companies. Both are in kochi as well. Defenitely, there will be competition in any business. DIC is a well known infrastructure devoloping company in the world and well organised.

My doubt is, wheather INPOPARK can be a good competant compared to DIC? What kerala going to loose if we handover INFOPARK to DIC. In my view, INFOPARK handing over was a good decision.

I would like to know other forum members opinion in this.

Regards,
    B.THOMAS
    I agree that Smart city may be able to provide better infrastructure than INFOPARK. Their rent will also be higher, no doubt. Handing over inforpark will give monopoly to Smart city. Let the smart city house major multinationals while Infopark, if not able to compete with Smart city, run in a low profile. If smart city can attarct big companies, that should help Infopark directly or indirectly. Any way we can not expect miracles from the public sector, but it may be required for small scale entrprenures.

DEAR FRIENDS,

IT IS CLEAR THAT LDF GOVERNMENT WAS ACTUALLY DONE A SMART BUSINESS-POLITICAL BRAIN FOR NEGOTIATION WITH DIC.

WHILE MEETING WAS GOING WORST AT TRVM ON AUG 3RD NOON.CHIEF MINISTER CAME TO INFOPARK AND ANNOUNCES THE EXPANSION OF INFOPARK.NEWS SUDDENLY FLEW TO DIC MEMBER'S EARS.

WHAT THEY ACUALLY ASSUMED BECAME WRONG BY THIS ANNOUNCEMEMT.ONLY OPTION INFRONT OF THEM IS "AGRREE TO GOVERNMENT POLICY" SINCE GOVERNMENT ALSO REMINDED THAT 2-3 COMPANIES FROM GULF IS IN WAITING LIST.

"THIS SUCCESS GO TO THE MASTER BRAIN WORKED FOR GOVT SIDE".

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.