There it comes...was just wondering....
I have definite answers for your questions. Before that, I think your first question needs an answer.. If I am a common man, why I came here? Please explain me the rationale for that question. Is something restricted to common man? Is he/she prevented from casting votes? Who casts votes? Politicians?
Okay, now regarding your point-by-point questions.
1. I'm happily single. I know no one whom I can help with SSLC question papers, and that too by 'paying money." And I honestly didn't know this is where you get SSLC question papers. (The typical politician tactics is used here...who talked about sslc here? I thought we were tlaking abt something else. It's like if you ask a politician about any allegation aganist him, he;ll just say, but you have also got one! or but the transport buses under your department have holes in their roof)
2. I'm sick and tired of answering such silly statements. So this doesnt deserve a reply . I think yoy're a new joinee in this group.
3. Didn't know this is what the common man need to do.
4. I'm making enough money and I am living outside kerala, though not abroad. (How true it is when people say that it's the malayalees who live outside kerala love kerala more than those who live there.)
5. Does'nt make sense !
6. I too hate Kunjalikkutti.
Seriously, even if anyone cancels the smart city project, I am not going to get affected in any way. Same iw the case if it is U.D.F or L.D.F who is coming to power. Just didn ot want Kerala to lose an opportunity.
Thanks for your comments anyway, although they had nothing new in them from what I had heard before.