You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: SmartCity

Smart City- a Dream

hi all,

I am still confused whether the smart city concept will come true. I think kerala politics is only bottleneck. did you think so?

One major problem is change in policies due to government chages in each 5 years. we have to consider IT progress in calucutta eventhough it is governed by communism.

Please post your opinion regarding this.

Thanks & Regards,
    Edwin
    Yes,

You are right. It is very difficuly for any venture (like SMART CITY) to suceed in Kerala. Let us hope for the best.

Regards

Yes, it cannot be a reality in Kerala not because of the politics and “conservative views” of “orthodox” politicians and intellectuals but because of the high quality political sense of kealites which has no presence even in Bengal. For that reason, the communist party in Bengal can come with the “shining projects” into their political field and there will not be any mass protest against it because of the lack of political sense among the community.
    Think, Why the people refuses to vote “progress-supporting” U.D.F government times and times at the same time they are trying to get mass projects into kerala. And why Indians voted against the N.D.A government which made India as a “shining one”!!
    Why Chandra babu naidu had been thrown out from the political field and S.M.Krishna obliged to go out of the chair.
    People don’t want the “shining India”, but they have immense need to the food, water, medicine and basic needs of a simple man.

>>People don’t want the “shining India”, but they have immense need to the food, water, medicine and basic needs of a simple man.
    --------------

And they think that the food, water and medicine will appear out of thin air :)))

I remember my college days when the lefties and SFI agitated violently against Rao's globalisation. The colleges were closed for several days. They claimed that globalisation will ruin our economy.

Today, thanks to globalisation, the educated youth in India have jobs... They don't need to register their names in emplyment exchanges and wait for clerical jobs for years... They neednot plead with some dirty politicians to get jobs. They need not pay capitation to the management to get the job as a school teacher...

That gives me a brilliant idea: Let's appoint "Sai Baba" as the finance minister. He'll create 'ladoo' from the air and distribute it to all Indians. And we won't need any “shining projects” any more. Howz this idea Mr Duplicate Ommen Chandi?

And let's make 'Paul Dinakaran' the health minister. He'll heal all the Indians through 'Charismatic healing'. That solves the problem of food, water and health care... Do you have a better idea, Mr Duplicate?

hello Mr.Umman,

Do you know IT pregress in smart city will solve the problems of poovery,jobless etc?.

Or only limitted govt jobs will solve all these problems?

Please be practical and try to avoid youe political agendas.

In many homes parents are alone , dreaming about their childrens because they all outside kerala for job hunt. They dont want to waist their time by sitting idle like you polititions in kerala.

Thanks,
    Edwin

In many homes parents are alone , dreaming about their childrens because they all outside kerala for job hunt. They dont want to waist their time by sitting idle like you polititions in kerala.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am also a vicitm among thousands written above...My wish was to get a job in kerala and live with parents. But the naked truth of not having money to survive pushed me to Dubai, leaving my old parents back at home. (Sorry, I dont know whether I can post this here). Now I can support my home and nourish my next generation..If project like smarticity, infopark etc which will produce more employment in the state we can make our coming generation not to wander abroad for getting job. Even though its a job from GM to sweeper...

thinking youth is away from kerala now.....

only bonsais here...

why dont we cud try for a change?
    we r not thousands who wish to make progress... its over so mant lakhs..
    why cant we act for it?
    why cant we use vote for it?

the problems is ours... bcz this is a democratic country....

but so many challenges there....

but we hv to fight ... atleast......

There you go again, just another post as all the others and myself did. Actually it is not the change of admin causing trouble. Its the ill-cultured leaders who are spoiling all the projects. Both sides are competing each other to delay or stop the developments suggested by the other. From the last 45 years this is the only thing happening in Kerala. There is no communism alive in the world today, except china ( who with the help of the army are just forcing the people to eat it). Kerala communism is just a meaningless brandname like PEPSI or COCA COLA... They do the same things the other side is doing, but wonder they both still are able to fool the mass.

Wish someday our "100% EDUCATED POPULATION" will realise their responsibilities and react...

MAY GOD HELP US & MAKE US BOLDER

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.