You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: SmartCity

What will happpen?

I am having a General Question :

If the Communist comes into power in the next election may be in the early next year what will happen to Smart City.

Since these leaders are always against it ?

Could anyone can answer my question

What will be the futur...

Is that Govt can do any wrong to the smart City.
    Rajesh,

Whom ever comes to power after the next election, they are most likely going to support the smart city project. No government will close down an industrial unit that creates jobs. What happened to Nedumbassery Airport project? The persons who opposed the project tooth and nail were present in the stage during inaugural ceremony and was trying to take credit for that great achievement.

If you are not bothered about who gets the credit for smart city (which most people are not), who comes to power next does not matter at all. It can only grow bigger and bigger.

Their normal modus operandi is to create as many hurdles as possible to industrialist as so that they will be annoyed enough to close down or shit the comany to Tamil Nadu.
    In the case of smart city the first part will be there ,but this venture is too big to close down or shift.But this can create a bad perception and can affect any future ventures.

Yes, Offcourse they have the past history of closing down all the industries.

But what I feel in this case ... if again any PROBLES \ ISSUES cames they will have to take a step to move the unit to TN or AP as they are ready to provide all the facilities FREE

COMMIES COME BACK ???
    SMART CITY WILL PROGRESS CRAB STYLE !!!

Rajesh,

It would also depend on *who* from CPM is going to be the CM next time, should they win.

We can expect enough hurdles if Achuthanandan emerges the "Thaaram".

Expect much better attitude if Pinarayi is going to be the CM.

Pinarayi has common sense, the other fellow has clay.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.