You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: SmartCity

Another IT park in Cochin !!!!!

One of the main allegation on Smart City project was the Monopoly issue [ No other IT park can come to Cochin].

Please go through the given link…where L&T is going to Setup another IT park in cochin!!...

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1092472.cms

So we can start Slogans against this project also….
    Good to know this...

Especially since the Karnataka politicians are insisting on employing the localites, sooner or later we'll have to look out... With the worst breed of politicians and bureaucrats and a crumbling infrastructure, I think that Bangalore's IT boom might soon fizzle out!!!

I hope that the Kerala politicians will be wise enough to learn lessons from Bangalore and plan the infrastructure properly...

Its true Efgy,

This is the time to Act , Companies in Bangalore already fed up with infrastructure problem and Localization issues, and this Localization issues already started in Gulf countries also ( Gulf is considered to be the backbone of kerala financial state).

This is one job ad that I happened to see. Look at the emphasis on Local guys. If this becomes prevalent in Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune etc then what will mallus do?

2)Web Developer :
    Current experience in J2EE, XML, SQL, databases, Website & Application development. Experience in presentation layer is an added advantage.
    We prefer local candidates.

Little do these "Smart fellows" realize that they are shooting at their own feet when they sabotage all the development projects in Kerala for cheap political gains.

Efby,

Exactly that is what left parties required. They want keraliites to wander without any job, so that leftist will get more people to do strike and destroy public properties and make anarchy in the state and make it aa foundation to build up the leftism. Then leftist build their own business empire and make these foolish people to work under them like slaves

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.