You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: SmartCity

LET US PRAY TO GOD - KERALA CHEAP POLITICIANS MAY WAKE UP TO THE REALITY

Dear All,
    I would like to request all of this forrum members to pray god to give "NALLA BUDHI" to all the politicians of kerala. Today, we had a great kerala festival known as "HARTHAL" by BJP. The petrol price is increased all over india. Only kerala having HARTHAL. Let us thank to BJP for this HARTHAL. VS Achumaman is not commenting anything now bacause SMART CITY PROJECT is almost lost and planning to move to hyderabad. All congress leaders (not the original leader karunji) are in delhi behind KPCC. Pavam unemployed party anikal left in kerala. I think, we should pray for this party anikal to give NALLA BUDHI because they are the only one supports and encourages this anti-political parties.

Let us all pray to god. Let us light candle in churchs.Let us do the pushpanjali in temples. Let us read Khuran. Only GOD can save kerala from this politicians.

A heart broken NRI from QATAR
    Dear Benny,

Kerala is a Hell. I am advising you to migrate to USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Europe, Australia, or New Zealand.

If you like to settle in India, then consider the option of Bangalore, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Pune, Shimla, Chandigarh, Gurgaon, etc.

Or you can support me on seperating Central Travancore region from Kerala. At least Central Travancore will save.

Regrads,

Rivaji

Riva,
    You should seriously start the "Enlightenment" Project, it may help you in slowly getting rid of this
    illusion syndrome.

If you want to separate Central Travancore, separate it from India. Why do you want to be a Union Territorry? Let it be a free country. Oh. I forgot, if you separate from India, how would you get the resources from! You have to depend solely on the "proposed" Airports (which, incidentally was proposed by teh government of Kerala/India, I'm not sure which one.) So for your transport and other needs, you'd have to depend on other parts of Kerala, which would be a part of India. Go ahead, form a new country and be the President of it, not just an IT Cell President.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.