You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: SmartCity

Is this a bad deal??

I don't understand why there are so many discussions about how the figure 33,000 in 10 years is arrived at. Is it that difficult? Don't we have the historical data of Bangalore, Hydrabad, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai & Noida? Can't we inductively extrapolate the figure of employment? I feel that it can only be more, not less.

Assume that the job projection of 33000 becomes a reality.
    That makes it 33000 white collar jobs and 82500 blue collar jobs.

Assume that on an average, each white collar job fetches a salary of 1.2 lakh rupees per annum and blue collar job fetches Rs. 40,000 per annum.
    What is the total amount of money that will get pumped into the economy every year as salaries alone? 726 crores.
    This is excluding the revenue that the company earns out of the softare exports.

Is this a bad deal, even if we assume that the land was given to DIC for FREE?
    So true. So true. In fact I would say that you are still on the conservative side as far as the projected money flow is concerned.

Benefits are huge. Unfortunately ...

Your estimates are very conservative . Average salary will be around 3.5 lakhs . White
    collar jobs itself will give around 1000 crore annual salary .

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.