You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: SmartCity

People Who Live in Glass Houses Shouldn't Throw Stones

I think that some commies in Kerala are in a deep ideological crisis. The best example that I can cite is that of Mr Joseph Joseph. He claims to be a hard core communist but his deeds betray his true color. He has migrated to a capitalist country after being in his native place (Kerala) for 30 years. Why would he do that? Obviously because he's convinced that his ideology can't get him his daily bread & butter. Is he spreading his ideology there? No, on the contrary, he's the humble servant of a bourgeoisie company. But he's hell bent that none else in his native place should do the same. And he vociferously resists any attempt to invite foreign investment to his home country. Confused about the contradiction between his words and deeds? "It is none of your business", he cuts you off.

Ostensibly, a big fan of Marx and his communist manifesto, he chants "Swargasthanaya pithave" everyday. And he gets goosebumps while talking about biblical passages. Shocked? Isn't the religion the opium of the masses??? Again, give him a break folks, show some maturity, it is none of your business.

What then, is our business? Simple, follow his words and ignore his deeds. Ain't it simple?
    Word Stuffing

Joseph

Can you kindly point out any instance where I stuffed my words into your mouth? Whatever I've described here are based on your postings in this forum, which can be proved by referencing the appropriate thread.

Can you kindly point out any instance where I stuffed my words into your mouth? Whatever I've described here are based on your postings in this forum, which can be proved by referencing the appropriate thread.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People from Vaypeen islands are really friendly. But, if a first time visitor to that island ask them for directions, they would say, 'Oh, Athoo noommakkada vadakethilente, thekkethilente, padinjateethanu', and the person who asked the directions will get confused. This is what I am reading from Mr. Antony's words.

Joseph

I donot understand what u r trying to convey. So, applying the same anology here, who's getting confused? You or me?

Are you saying that you are trapped in a maze of conflicting ideas, and don't know the way out, despite our directions towards prosperity?

Joseph: The wolf in sheeps cloting:

I would like to reveal a hidden ajenda by Mr. Joseph who is opposing smart city for the sake of opposing.

Mr. Joseph is contracted by VS Achu, and VS has offered to Joseph a Big ransom in many ways,
    Joseph is expecting a very high post in smart city when left comes to the power next time. All these mails forwarded to the forum only for the selfish objective of VS and Joseph.

If CM is going to negotiate with a group included Joseph, we should protest against that.
    We should agitate if CM talks to Joseph regrding the crisis on smart ctiy, We have to ensure that these kind guys should not survive

Joseph is working at Technopark still he abused Mr. Vijayarghavan that it self shows his background.

We need to inform his management about his activities. These kind of guys are the curse of Kerala

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.