You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: SmartCity

Double Standards of Webmaster of YourSmartCity.com

Dear Webmaster,

On what basis, you deleted my two more topics?

What objectionable language or phrase I used in those topics?

Why you are not deleting those highly condemnable postings of Sudheesh Thayyil, Joseph Joseph, Praveen, etc.

Why these double standards?

I am requesting you to delete all postings which are not relevant to Smart City. I am also requsting you to remove the psotinsg which are criticizing/abusing Congress or UDF leaders.

I want clarification from your side.
    I think YourSmartCity.com officials are affected my slavery menatlity. That is why they are mute on Leftist commentators.

Just because I wrote something anti-Left, they removed my postings, but they totally ignored those anti-Congress, anti-oommen Chandy postings of pro-Leftists. is this the democracy?

One mor ething, surrendering in front of Leftists are not the right way to promote Smart City.

If you peoples are really supporting the cause of Smart City, then display your courage by removing those Hate Comments against Oommen Chandy, K. M. Mani, Kunjalikutty, Ramesh Chennithala, Congress, etc.

I ahve on more question: What is the realtion between SMART CITY and "DON'T BE A DONKEY YOURSELF " , "'Oommen Babu Naidu", "Koothuparamb & Azhikode: TURN LEFT ", "Mud slinging and Modern workplace ", etc.

I already gave you some of the URLs. But you did nothing on this regard.

Regrads,

Rivaji

It is unfortunate and shameful that still YourSmartCity.com officials allowing comrades like Joseph Joseph, Susheesh Thayyil and Praveen to post their politically inflamable postings and indiscriminately bashing and abusing respected eladers like AK Antony, Oommen Chandy, Thennala Balakrishna Pillai, Ramesh Chennithala, Vakkom Purushothaman, KM Mani, Aryadan Mohammed, etc.

Many members including me pointed this fact and even mentioned the objectionary URLs. But there were no actions from your side.

One Sudheesh Thayyil go extend and posted a topic with a word "Donkey" which is derogatory and highly objectionable.

Now the uncensored postings of Joseph Joseph like "Koothuparamba and Azhikode Turn Left" is getting maximum repsonses from peoples. This topic have nothing to with Smart City. here author used his skills to abuse leaders like Antony and Chandy. This topic is nothing but an Election Campaign of CPI (M) and LDF. This is 100% politics.

Will WebMaster have guts to remove those objectionary URLs from this Forum?

Regrads,

Rivaji

Dear Webmaster,

Why are you took an indifferent stand regarding some vulgar, derogatory, highly inflammable, politically motivated articles posted by Comrades liek Joseph Joseph, Sudheesh Thayyil, Praveen, Rajiv Sachi, Zanju, etc.

Can you do something to prevent this CPI (M) Election Campaign?

Regards,

Rivaji

Dear Webmaster,

I want aclariifcation from your side.

Why are you peoples not taking any actions against the vulgar , derogatory, and filthy postings of members like Joseph Joseph, Sudheesh Thayyil, Praveen, Rajiv Sachi, Zanju, etc.

These peoples are openly throwing slangs on CM Oommen Chandy, and other Congress, Kerala Congress, and Muslim league leaders. They are misusing this forum for CPI (M)'s election campaign.

Regards,

Rivaji

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.