Left Turn for SmartCity Support !!The following may help a few ....
- Only 8600 signatures in the Online Petition (this includes mine as well).
- It seems either the intellectuals and supporters have lost faith/interest
or many may have made a Left turn.
If we do a Left+Turn Arithmetic Calculation, the following conclusions can be derived:
- Each of the 140 assembly constituencies has an average of 150,000 Voters
- Total Voters eligible for the mandate = 140 * 150000 = 21,000,000
- Assume that 60% will cast their votes = 21,000,000 * 0.6 = 12,600,000 Voters
- 8600 Signatures is just 0.069% of the 60% voters who are likely to vote
- In other words it is less than 10% of any one constituency.
Note :Please consider error factors for the above numerical figures as appropriate
Can't you see and feel that the supporters efforts are similar to "dipso" effects ?