You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: SmartCity

Dear "anti smart city guys"

Hello,
    Y R U wasting so much time here? R u so much worried abt some acres of waste land("Kotta thara") in kochi? go & du ur work man... y r not wasting so much time over this issue? i kno u r doing so much reaserch on each & every comment abt smart city. see, all our politians r corrupt.

I just want2 give an eg.

During last CPM rule my uncle given 2 lakh rupees to P. Sasi(CPM state committee memebr) to get PLUS 2 in his school (My uncle succeded in it and he made lakhs out of it). so all politians alike.

i dont want mention to INC or BJP or any other party here since all u guys kno that they r also corrupt.

I specificaly hate Some of CPM culture like hartal, bundh, dharna(Now all parties do the same, but its the CPM hu started these "entertainments"). They used to call All india Bundh during
    last BJP rule @ the centre against their "Anti-people policies". Vats the result? only kerala
    and WB had affected. i was in Bangalore . i dint even know abt this. If they oppose some policies of centre & they have to go delhi & protest there or protest in parliment.
    Y r they disturbing common man? It also afftects the industrialization ,right?

So im requesting all u guys pls leave this forum. let them(Govt) build smart city. atleast v can see vat will happen right? if somebody gets money, let them take yaar.

If CPM gets the money, vil they share it with u? oke i can understand ur feelings. u r a hardcore
    CPM supporter. But try to understand, they r the worst party in india if u consider industry segment.

Also dont talk too much abt technopark. There is not a single good company. Most of the employees r underpayed when compared to Bangalore.Export from Technopark is 220 crores & from kochi is 85 crores while that from mysore is 320crores and mangalore 600 crores!!!!!!!!!!!!!from BLR its 30000 crores!!

Also in Dubai media city, there is not much development. The city is very costlier and dont have
    proper resource pool available for IT . so dont compare DMC and Technopark

so let them build atleast some buildings...
    pls support this
    Seems like this program(site) and the actors are sponsored by Chandies and K. kutties...

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.