You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: SmartCity

ACHU'S KERALA AND BUDDHADEB'S BENGAL

Lot of heat without any light is being generated over Smart City issue. The highlights of the allegations of
    Smart City critics being

1) DIC is a private firm
    2) They are into real estate
    3) Land is given free...
    4) Corruption ! Corruption !!

There are umpteen links that can disprove these allegations , but I am not going to do that.
    Instead, please read this
    This news appeared in Telegraph Calcutta.

It is
    <<<<<
    The West Bengal Govt has INVITED INDONESIA BASED SALIM GROUP AND CIPUTRA
    GROUP TO CONSTRUCT AN INTEGRATED SATELLITE TOWNSHIP.
    Slated to come up on 390 acres at the junction of Howrah-Amta Road and National Highway 6,
    the township will boast of nearly 7,000 bungalows, schools, hospitals, shopping centres and multiplexes..
    BLIL will pay CMDA Rs 95 crore to obtain a 999-year lease of the land. The first instalment of Rs 20 crore will be paid to the state government on Tuesday, at the time of the land registration.

>>>>>>

A private firm, a foriegn firm., a TRUE REAL ESTATE FIRM, has been invited to build this township...

THE LAND GIVEN BY WB GOVT == 390 acres AT 24.3 LAKHS per acre ....
    Read more..

http://www.telegraphindia.com/1041109/asp/calcutta/story_3981757.asp

So, a private foreign real estate firm can get LAND FOR 24 LAKHS PER ACRE, and in lines with allegations of Smart City critics, can construct A TOWNSHIP, SELL THE FLATS/BUNGALOWS for higher price and make huge profits.
    All these in a CITY which is almost 10 TIMES BIGGER THAN OUR SMALL COCHIN.

The same private firm is also going to construct another township, which is 10,000 acres .

No body demanded nor came up with the detailed break up of the land usage, like the sq.ft area that ould be used for toilets, flats and @#$%
    No body alleged the Govt of selling land to foriegn mafia...
    No body had any paranoid fears of foriegners occupying our land...
    Nobody alleged corruption...

Why ? Because, it was in Bengal !!!

Here, we have a different, albino version of communists, who are not communists nor capitalists. They are hooligans,anti socials and criminals.
    It is sad that we keep voting for the same bunch of useless hypocrites, who scuttle each and every development intitiative using the same old arguments of "corruption, bourgeois, CIA conspiracy, globalisation, capitalism blah blah"

Can their model of development create employment ? Ofcourse yes, but employment of a different kind...
    Read this..
    http://www.deccanherald.com/deccanherald/may242005/national1739502005523.asp

Soon,the jobless millions of Kerala will have to do this on an all India basis...

CAG report has mentioned that by 2008, Kerala Govt. will not be able to pay even the salaries to employees. So what ? let us have a 3 day bandh against that !

Listening to Achu, one cannot but feel that there should be a retirement age for politicians. This octogenarian politician lacks vision and ability to think (he need not have it now, it is high time he should think of retiring instead of harassing the
    new generation). He keeps howling against each and every thing in the world.
    Deccan Herald, The Telegraph - The author could be under the impression that the land prices are uniform throught Kerala, Bengal and rest of India. He is not mentioning the market value of those lands in W. Bengal, instead, asking us to eat the links to Deccan Herald and Telegraph without a touch of salt.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No body demanded nor came up with the detailed break up of the land usage, like the sq.ft area that ould be used for toilets, flats and @#$% No body alleged the Govt of selling land to foriegn mafia... No body had any paranoid fears of foriegners occupying our land... Nobody alleged corruption... Why ? Because, it was in Bengal !!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    True, it is in Bengal, where CPIM is ruling, but, we are talking about a scandal in the making under Mr. Chandy's leadership. There is a difference between this and that. Try to see that.

Joseph

Hi,
    I think this joseph is paandi(annaachi) born & brot up in kerala. He is not in canada. He is in
    "Kaalinte ideyil" of Achu "Manthappan".
    Palathanthakku pirannone, veettil poda

Mr. Joseph, I can't digest your statment "True, it is in Bengal, where CPIM is ruling, but, we are talking about a scandal in the making under Mr. Chandy's leadership. There is a difference between this and that. Try to see that."

Try to see what? That you are opposing Smart City only because its under UDF rule? No need to mention that again. We have been seeing that from the beginning.

"Amma Ayya Vallathum tharane
    Njan TORONTOyil jeevikkunna oru PICHA KARAN"

Joseph,
    You are a fool !! I didn't want you to eat these stories.. because you won't be able to digest it.
    You must read deshabhimai, watch Kairali and preach communism from a capitalist country!

Bloody fool, the agreement for the township was signed between Calcutta City corporation(CMDA) and
    the company. If the township is outside Calcutta city limits and in some remote village, then how will the Calcutta City corporation be involved ? Read it, it says the land was given at a 'nominal' price. Or the land in Calcutta is cheaper that land in Cochin ? If so, it proves you are as dumb as Achu.

About UDF and CPM , it is now clear that your opposition to Smart City is because UDF is initiating it. This attitude is the most negative of its kind.

You fit perfectly in the league of Achu & Co. Achu & Co,
    after misleading the youth in Kerala, to stone MNCs toilets, to organize hartals when a US president visits some other part of our courtry(other than Kerala), to strike against Private Institutions etc, go to Capitalist coutries even to operate an abscess in their ass. They send their children to Private Institutions, holiday in Singapore so on and so forth.

You are a perfect mate for them. You stay in a capitalist coutry, enjoy all the benifits of capitalism and then preach communism to the poor in Kerala .

If Achu & Co are nth grade hyprocrites , you are n+1th grade hypocrite !!

How cleverly you have tried to divert the issue ? A foriegn real estate firm, got land for a nominal price and are going to construct apartments/bungalows and are going to make huge profits by selling it. No job oppurtunities, not even a promise.. No body is bothered...Achu seems to be totaly unaware of the happenings in the "red bastion". Why ? Because, it is in Bengal and is, initiated by CPM
    And, CPM can't be corrupt according to this "Canada based revolutionary"

Unfortunately,for poor Keralites, Smart City is initiated by UDF. So , blind CPM followers like this Canadian revolutionary are against that...Even if Kerala's development is affected, it is fine for them, but UDF should not get the credit...
    After all, preachers need not practise... So Joseph, stay in Canada, if possible move to US and fight for "communism" and LDF in Kerala..

I am TAKING BACK MY ARGUMENT.

UMMAN CHANDI zindabad

I was under medication (Schizophrenia)

Schizophrenia A Mental Disease and a Gift

UMMAN CHANDI zindabad
    UMMAN CHANDI zindabad
    UMMAN CHANDI zindabad

I am TAKING BACK MY ARGUMENT.

UMMAN CHANDI zindabad

I was under medication (Schizophrenia)

Schizophrenia A Mental Disease and a Gift

UMMAN CHANDI zindabad
    UMMAN CHANDI zindabad
    UMMAN CHANDI zindabad
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The intolerance has reached the higest level of hatred and maturity of pro-smart city is now an all time low. Some people are wearing my shirt and shouting Slogans like 'Oomen Chandy Zindabad'. What I see from all these, the culture of right wing hooligans, when challenged with questions, instead of giving a decent reply, they want to show off by lifting their 'Mundu' up.

Good luck

Joseph

please ignore joseph .. he is crack ... u cant answer all the questions of a mad man ... to understand things .. minumum u need a brain ...

please ignore joseph .. he is crack ... u cant answer all the questions of a mad man ... to understand things .. minumum u need a brain ...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks. Anyway atleast you got the brain to ignore me. Thats good. This is what Mr. Chandy is doing, when asked on Smart city. Ignore others and blame them as anti-development. The man who raised to slogan 'Last bus to progress' managed to get a RajyaSabha seat and secured his future for the next five years. He promised 50000 crores of investment. I think, the 50000 crores are already eaten up by the consultants. Mr. Antony now says, he never mentioned against a partnership with CPIM at the center and he is oiling himself to take a ministership with the support CPIM. What a hypocrat and his chorus in this forum?

Joseph

Joseph,

You still haven't answered any of the points raised by Manoj V.

Communists are not living in the reality, so they can not understand the truth & facts. What they only know is to oppose everything which is not promoted by their party.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.